time2 Channel Sales Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + performance related bonus (OTE £30,000 - £35,000)
In just 5 years, time2 has evolved into a multimillion pound business supplying a wide range of connected devices for the modern day smart home. From home security cameras to affordable quality tablets, our customers go beyond the UK, to France Germany, Italy, Spain and the USA.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Channel Sales Manager who will be managing a portfolio of existing bluechip retail accounts whilst also seeking new online and offline (B2C and B2B) business opportunities.
Your primary responsibilities will be to establish and develop productive relationships with key personnel at our partner accounts, creating proposals that appeal to the partner and the end customers alike.
The primary role is to maximise revenues and profitability through all accounts. There are excellent opportunities for career progression and to grow the channels in the UK and worldwide.
This business is moving fast! You’ll thrive on the pace, change with the business and will grab new opportunities on the way
- Researching, analysing and creating enticing high impact proposals and offerings that generate volume sales and profit
- Developing and prospecting new markets and customers
- Creating excellent pitches and proposals, negotiating prices and commissions, terms and conditions; and ensuring the proposals balance the needs of the end consumer, the partner and the company
- You will develop and grow clients through delivering successful results, building a strong rapport and an exceptional customer experience - a key part of this role
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
- Sales will be achieved through the conversion of opportunities for repeat sales, new sale proposals and maximising opportunities within all new and existing channels.
- Maintain high levels of sales activity to ensure sales targets are met and a healthy pipeline is sustained
- To proactively prospect New sales channels in the UK and Overseas
- Manage incoming enquiries and pricing requests efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal departments: product management, procurement and warehouse teams, balancing the customers’ requirements with cost & delivery constraints
- You’ll be a numbers person, submitting accurate and timely documentation, claims, forecasts and reports in line with company best practice
- Conduct yourself with the highest degree of business ethics and integrity
- Minimum 3 years previous successful sales experience preferably within an account management role in a related field, with an ability to achieve monthly sales targets & KPI consistently
- Previous experience where you can demonstrate that you have had to build relationships with key stakeholders and grow accounts
- Experience in generating new business, and managing the sales lifecycle.
- You’ll be target driven, to meet, and strive to exceed the revenue targets and expectations set
- You’re a dealmaker with sound business acumen, you know what our clients and their end consumers want and how to get it for them, your finger is on the pulse
- Creative and innovative with an ability to identify new markets and opportunities
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- A passion for smart devices, gadgets and all things online would be a distinct advantage
- Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines
- Confident with good communication and presentation skills
- Basic IT literacy (Microsoft Suite)
To apply please send a CV and covering letter via firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line of your email ‘Ref: Channel sales Manager’. Interviews will be held as per applications received and the job will be closed once the ideal candidate is found.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application, please assume that your application has not been successful. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback to applicants at application stage.
time2 are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.