time2 Amazon & eBay Sales Team Leader
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum + performance related bonus (OTE £29,000 - £32,000)
In just 5 years, time2 has evolved into a multimillion pound business supplying a wide range of connected devices for the modern day smart home. From home security cameras to affordable quality tablets, our customers go beyond the UK, to France Germany, Italy, Spain and the USA.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Amazon and eBay sales team leader who will be responsible for managing a team of online marketplace executives who manage and optimise product listings on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces in the UK and overseas. The primary role is to deliver revenues and profit budgets through each of the targeted marketplaces and seeking new opportunities.
This business is moving fast! You’ll thrive on the pace, change with the business and will grab new opportunities on the way
- Leading, motivating, coaching and supporting our team of Marketplace Executives
- Be the in-house expert on Amazon, eBay and other targeted marketplaces in the UK and overseas
- Maintain a high standard of knowledge of maximising the opportunities on all targeted marketplaces
- Developing, editing and managing listings on Amazon, eBay and other targeted marketplaces
- Responsible for ensuring all products (including features and benefits) are listed and optimised to the highest standards conforming to standards & regulations
- Evaluating traffic, sales conversion and other analytical data to improve effectiveness of listings and maximise results
- Increase listing rankings and search results to increase traffic and sales conversion
- Use in house multi-channel management system and provide support to team as appropriate
- Providing training for new staff
- Liaise with the translation team for the conversion of listings to the respective platforms
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve.
- Research and respond to competitor activity and pricing to protect and enhance current market share
- Proactively reporting to the product management team with feedback on current sales and recommendations for new products
- Develop specific strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
- Keep each marketplace updated with latest products and promotions
- Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
- Excellent knowledge of creating successful and professional Amazon & eBay listings
- Excellent knowledge of increasing listing rankings to improve product visibility and sales conversion
- Strong commercial awareness with demonstrable results
- Previous experience where you can demonstrate excellent man management and leadership skills
- You’ll be target driven, to meet, and strive to exceed the revenue targets and expectations set
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A passion for ecommerce and desire to learn how to optimise product titles, search terms, categories etc so that revenues can be maximised on each marketplace.
- Attention to detail to ensure every new product listing on every channel is accurate and complete.
- Analytical skills to download, interpret and report on sales data from marketplaces.
- You should be highly computer literate, analytical, commercially astute, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Linnworks Order Management System or similar software would be advantageous
- Experience of overseas marketplaces would be a distinct advantage
- Fluency in another European language and knowledge of Tablet PCs and Tablet/Mobile Accessories would be an advantage
To apply please send a CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line of your email ‘Ref: Amazon & eBay Sales Team Leader’. Interviews will be held as per applications received and the job will be closed once the ideal candidate is found.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application, please assume that your application has not been successful. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback to applicants at application stage.
time2 are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.