All you have to do is:
Share our post on Facebook or Twitter (link below) and send us your goal celebration using #time2celebrate (image or video format) via Facebook or Twitter. Don’t forget to tag us in the post.
Enter via Facebook or Twitter:
www.time2technology.com (trading name of eBusinessUK Ltd)
All competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and deemed to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
1. The Promoter is time2 (time2 is a trading name of eBusinessUK Ltd, Capricorn House, Capricorn Park, Blackburn, BB1 5QR).
2. No Purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
3. Each contestant must post their celebration using the hashtag #time2celebrate and tag us in the post. They should also have shared our official post on Facebook or Twitter.
4. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
5. The Competition runs from 15.06.2018 until midnight 14.07.2018. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
6. The prize can be seen here: https://www.time2technology.com/en/accessories/tablets/time2-8-inch-android-7-0-3g-tablet-google-certified.html
If the winner wishes they can instead opt for £75 to spend on the time2 website. A unique discount code will be sent via email to the winner.
7. All competition entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is open to residents of the UK excluding Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, except employees (and their families) of time2technology.com, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with either time2technology.com or the Competition. Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions in respect of deliveries.
9. We will select the 5 best entries and will ask our time2 email subscribers to vote for the winner.
10. Each user can enter as many times as they want.
11. Due to the nature of this Competition, entries shall not be returned.
12. The Winner will be notified through our Social Media channels on or before Friday 30/07/18.
14. The winner will have one calendar month to claim the prize by sending a message to the Facebook account of time2technology.com, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize.
15. The prize shall be sent to the address communicated to time2 by the winner.
16. In the event that a winner fails to provide details for delivery, is unreachable, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within the time required (one calendar month), the winner shall forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next entry selected at random.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
18. The prizes are as offered when the winner is contacted and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
20. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
22. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by time2..
23. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
24. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
25. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
26. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
27. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
28. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
29. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter these terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
30. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
31. A list of winners will be available by writing in to time2 at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the Competition.
32. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Added by @time2hq on 14th Jun 2018 in Tablets